PCN carriers have the multiple tasks of protecting the ticket from the elements, improving collection rates and reducing loss and appeals through providing clear information to offenders. The carrier also presents a clear recognisable corporate image.
1. The personalised polythene envelope offers full protection from the weather for thermal or hand written tickets. The gloss peelable backing sheet ensures it remains in place. The clear message on the front ensures notification to the offender.
2. This carrier offers a simple and effective solution to protecting the charge ticket. A sealable bag contains and protects the contents, a clear message card alerts the offender, and a return envelope improves collection rate and speed.
3. The carrier doubles as a re-sealable return envelope. Speeds up the collection of monies outstanding. It also provides the option to incorporate insert sheet(s) - giving further clear instructions to the offender.
4. This carrier offers the complete solution. A polycoated paper offers full weather protection as well as the ability to print a clear corporate image and message. An integrated return envelope improves collection rates and steratape adhesive ensures firm fixing to the windscreen. For added convenience the carriers can be made into books.
5. This carrier allows the issued ticket to be visible under a clear film thereby avoiding the fraudulent re-use of the carrier. The integrated envelope speeds return rates.
6. This ticket carrier has been designed with our partners RR Donnelley to speed the opening and scanning of payments. Improves accuracy and reduces cost at the collection end of the process.
Not the product you were looking for?
Take a look at: